Sunday, June 10, 2012

Thoughts of Book Writing and Stuff

I've had a lot of my friends ask me when I'm going to write a book on my journey through Irish Polytheism.  I always say I'm not, I mean what qualifies me right?  But lately, because of a lot of issues that have come up I've been thinking seriously about it.  So here is what I thought I would do.  I would write the book, send it out to a few of my friends see the kind of reaction that I would get, then maybe think about publishing it if they (and I) think it has something to say...

My Ogam meditations are going well.  So far I've only done Beith and Lus and so far my own interpretations jive very much with what Erynn Laurie has in her book.

I've also been doing the Two Powers Meditation every night and will share that experience on my ADF Blog

No comments: