Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Exercise and An Mórríghan

Part of my daily routine is to dedicate my exercise to An Mórríghan; I set up my altar and pray a little then dedicate the time to her, and yesterday was no different except in one respect.  Yesterday's exercises were a little more intense for me than what I have been doing for the past year or more.  (Read more about it here).  And boy was it amazing!  I felt more connected to An Mórríghan than I have for a while (The relationship is great but yesterday was even better), and I felt the encouragement all around me.  When I left the gym, I saw a house crow flying overhead and usually you only see these in the desert, yet here one was.  I'm thinking it is a sign of encouragement or confirmation that this was the right thing for me at the right time.  I went home, and sent an extra prayer out to An Mórríghan, thanking her for her support. 

2 comments:

Saigh said...

Yay! I think you already know how much this sort of thing relates for me. ~:)

Coffee and Ramblings said...

Yup I do, and I'm really psyched lol.